With a global increasing recognition of Intellectual Property in these years, there is also an urgent nee…
Upon the success of CtR Intellectual Property (IP) Company Limited, CtR Technology Valuation Company Limited has be….
CtR Product Development Ltd is a Professional for the 3 main business as Intellectual Property Service, Industrial Des….
CtR International Patent & Trademark Agent
CtR is an authorized patent agent in Patent Application Grant (PAG) launched by the Hong Kong SAR Innovation and Technology Commission(ITC), and we support the relevant services such as each procedure, review and draft the Patentability Advice (“專利可行性意見”).
CtR is a Hong Kong based patent & trademark agent specialising patent application, trademark registration, and its relevant services. We can provide professional patent analysis for our client with our team of patent attorneys, patent engineers, and product developers prior to developing new products.
Our patent and trademark agency services include application and registration for international trademark, invention, utility and design patent, its renewals, transfers, litigation, patent valuation and other value-added services.
It covers international trademarks such as Hong Kong trademark, China trademark, United States trademark (USA trademark), European Union trademark (EU trademark), ASEAN trademark, India trademark, Japan trademark, Korea trademark, Australia trademark, New Zealand trademark, Middle East trademark, Africa trademark, etc.
The international patents cover Hong Kong patent, China patent, United States patent (USA patent), European patent (EP), and patents such as ASEAN, India, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Africa, and PCT patent application, etc.
Apart from providing Intellectual Property Consultancy and Patent Valuation Service, CtR also actively seeks solutions on ways to reduce your cost throughout the patent application process.
Trademarks and patents involve product innovation, brand and market expansion, which are essential to your business development and profitability.
Contact CtR patent and trademark consultants now to launch your global trademark and patent strategy to go ahead of your competitor.
Trademark Knowledge Base
- Hong Kong Trademarks Registration Process Briefly Explained
- Checking For Duplications In Hong Kong Trademark Application
- Extreme Caution: A Must When Dealing With Solicitations After U.S. Trademark Application
- Should You Abandon Your Trademark Application?
- Responding To Rejections Of Trademark Applications
- Why Hire An Attorney For Your Initial U.S. Trademark Application?
- The Possible Grounds For Trademark Refusal
- Crucial Things To Remember About Your Trademark Application
- Mistakes Derailing Your Trademark Application
- Registering Your Trademark Is A Must
Patent Knowledge Base
- Who Can Apply For Hong Kong Patents?
- Who To Hire: A Local Or A National Attorney When Filing For A U.S. Patent Application?
- What To Expect During A Patent Infringement Lawsuit
- A More Comprehensive Look At The Definition Patent Infringement
- Starting On The Right Foot With Your Design Patent Application
- PPA Basics: The Concept Of Reduction To Practice
- The Tug-of-war Over Patent Rights Ownership Between Inventor And Employer
- Are You The Rightful Owner Of Your Invention For Patent Application?
- Meeting the Non-obviousness Requirement In Patent Applications
- Talk But Protect Your Non-patented Invention