With a global increasing recognition of Intellectual Property in these years, there is also an urgent nee…
Upon the success of CtR Intellectual Property (IP) Company Limited, CtR Finding Valuation Company Limited has be….
CtR Product Development Ltd is a Professional for the 3 main business as Intellectual Property Service, Industrial Des….
CtR International Patent & Trademark Agent
CtR is an authorized patent agent in Patent Application Grant (PAG) launched by the Hong Kong SAR Innovation and Technology Commission(ITC), and we support the relevant services such as each procedure, review and draft the Patentability Advice (“專利可行性意見”).
CtR is a Hong Kong based patent & trademark agent specialising patent application, trademark registration, and its relevant services. We can provide professional patent analysis for our client with our team of China patent attorneys, patent engineers, and product developers prior to developing new products.
Our patent and trademark agency services include application and registration for international trademark, invention, utility and design patent, its renewals, transfers, litigation, patent valuation and other value-added services.
It covers international trademarks such as Hong Kong trademark, China trademark, United States trademark (USA trademark), European Union trademark (EU trademark), ASEAN trademark, India trademark, Japan trademark, Korea trademark, Australia trademark, New Zealand trademark, Middle East trademark, Africa trademark, etc.
The international patents cover Hong Kong patent, China patent, United States patent (USA patent), European patent (EP), and patents such as ASEAN, India, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Africa, and PCT patent application, etc.
Apart from providing Intellectual Property Consultancy and Patent Valuation Service, CtR also actively seeks solutions on ways to reduce your cost throughout the patent application process.
Trademarks and patents involve product innovation, brand and market expansion, which are essential to your business development and profitability.
Contact CtR patent and trademark consultants now to launch your global trademark and patent strategy to go ahead of your competitor.
Trademark Knowledge Base
- Establishing Evidence Of Distinctiveness On Trademark Registration
- Questions About Registrability Hearing On Trademark Application
- Liability For Infringement On Hong Kong Trademark
- The Three Distinguishing Marks Of Trademarks
- Suggested Strategies For Trademark Protection In Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Trademarks Registration Process Briefly Explained
- Checking For Duplications In Hong Kong Trademark Application
- Extreme Caution: A Must When Dealing With Solicitations After U.S. Trademark Application
- Should You Abandon Your Trademark Application?
- Responding To Rejections Of Trademark Applications
Patent Knowledge Base
- Different Types of India Patents
- What You Need to Know When Filing for Patents in Korea
- The Non-obvious Requirement When Filing A Search Report Of Patent Application
- Who, When and What To File For Short-term Patents
- The First Stage In The Hong Kong Patent Application Process Explained
- Points of Concern For Short-term Patents
- Who Can Apply For Hong Kong Patents?
- Who To Hire: A Local Or A National Attorney When Filing For A U.S. Patent Application?
- What To Expect During A Patent Infringement Lawsuit
- A More Comprehensive Look At The Definition Patent Infringement